Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer
Now is an amazing time to join Sesimi – a fast-growing Martech startup that helps marketing teams build their brands.
Sesimi (formally MyAdbox) is an exciting, growing company that offers challenge and the chance to grow in a great team that loves having fun and achieving things. Our client list is all great brands and our amazing software platform protects these brands and brings them to life.
About the role
We’re on the hunt for a talented Senior Graphic Designer to join our growing business, working with our highly regarded global clients.
What does this role do?
- Craft scripted advertising templates from existing world-class designs for our fantastic client list. Inputting design knowledge and adhering to brand guidelines as needed.
- Upload InDesign template files to our online platform to create editable, reusable templates for our clients.
- Utilise your InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects skills.
- Review final deliverables with an exacting eye, ensuring layout, images, and design elements are flawless and in line with brief and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate internally to ensure our product delivers valuable creative and in turn an exceptional customer experience.
- Enhance your working knowledge of HTML, EDM and CSS.
- Coach and train any juniors as required.
You’ll love this role if you…
- You display a positive attitude, with a passion for our product and an ability to negotiate and enhance briefs to strive for the best customer outcome.
- You love to learn and display an interest in emerging design and technology.
- You are highly organised and deadline-driven; with exceptional attention to detail when reviewing briefs and finalising designs.
- You are a collaborative team-player with great stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- You are curious; a problem-solver with an open mind with a strong solution orientation.
- You’ll have the ability to operate in a constantly evolving, high-growth environment where the process is fluid and creative, while driving solutions for our business and our partners.
We’d love it if you have…
- Graphic Arts degree or similar in a related field, or proven equivalent industry experience.
- At least 3 years experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Experience in SaaS products or the advertising/marketing industry is highly desired.
What it’s like working here?
- A flexible organisation that supports work-life balance, enabling you to work from home.
- A values driven team with genuine leaders who focus on team member development, engagement & growth opportunities.
- Autonomy and empowerment to be your best and do your best.
This is your time to shine. To make that mark. Apply and join us at Sesimi.
How to apply?
Send your resume to Liv Sutton.